Learn what leadership looks like, the skills required and the importance of cultivating trusting teams
Free for NAIOP Members! THE INFINITE GAME, a Virtual Workshop lead by Stephen Shedletzky (BIOGRAPHY)
We can't choose the game. We can't choose the rules. We can only choose how we play. In ﬁnite games, like sports or chess, the players are known, the rules are ﬁxed, and the endpoint is clear. The winners and losers are easily identiﬁed. In inﬁnite games, like business, politics or life itself, the players come and go, the rules are changeable, and there is no deﬁned endpoint. There are no winners or losers in an inﬁnite game; there is only ahead and behind.
An exceptional presenter, Stephen Shedletzky will help you lead your team and organization to be ahead, not left behind, by playing with an inﬁnite-game mindset. Leaders who embrace an inﬁnite mindset build stronger, more innovative, more inspiring organizations. Their people trust each other and their leaders. They have the resilience to thrive in an ever-changing world. They are the ones who lead us into the future and leave an organization in better shape than they found it.
• Learn what it means to be an inﬁnite-minded leader.
• Understand the importance of an inspiring Just Cause.
• Understand what makes Trusting Teams; what they can do, and as a leader how to cultivate your Trusting Teams.
• Learn how to identify a Worthy Rival and use them to improve their play in the Inﬁnite Game.
• Understand what is meant by Existential Flexibility.
• Gain a deep understanding of what the Courage to Lead looks like and the importance of relationships in order to lead with courage.
• Learn the fundamental elements of listening, empathy and vulnerability and how to practice these critical skills.
• You will come away with a commitment to self and your team to work toward inﬁnite-minded leadership.
FEES: Members - Free, Non-members - $250
PLEASE NOTE: the Login for this workshop in Zoom is in the confirmation email you will receive shortly after registering (watch for it in your inbox, and check your junk folder too, please).
On July 16th, be sure to log in to the Zoom meeting at least 10 minutes early to confirm that your equipment works. If you have difficulty, contact the presenting organization: Sharin Apostolou MacPherson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel (USA): 917-214-8607