Is your career shifting from managing assets to managing people? Looking for ways to sharpen your leadership skills?
Sign up and take the next step in your career.
This workshop is postponed until further notice. For anyone who has paid a registration fee, please be patient as we work to refund your payment.
This 2-hour PUBLIC SPEAKING workshop will equip you and your team to communicate effectively no matter the situation. Renowned public speaking coach, Lauren Ferraro will debunk common misconceptions about public speaking, and discuss what presenting in the digital age means for us.
Lauren will help you:
- Understand public speaking basics and learn exercises that refine an individual's speaking style.
- Strengthen presentation skills by setting appropriate objectives, improving structure and using correct transitions.
- Understand the basics of body language and how it can be used to enhance any conversation and presentation.
- Learn to use your personality and vocal delivery to greater effect.
- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm - Workshop Instruction
- Includes a mid-session break for coffee, tea, water, soft drinks and snacks
VENUE: CFA Society Toronto, 120 Adelaide St. West, Suite 2205, Toronto
FEES: Click the tab above
LAUREN FERRARO holds a Masters Degree in Voice and Speech Studies from The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London, England. She is the current Invited Instructor with the Master of Professional Communications Department at Ryerson University teaching Advanced Speaking and Presentation Technology.
Lauren's innovative approach has made her one of the most sought after public speaking coaches for many Fortune 500 companies, CEOs, politicians and media personalities in Canada and abroad. Her appearances on major networks include: The Social, CTV News, CBC Radio, CP24, Global’s The Morning Show and many more.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Cancellations with request for a refund must be in writing and received via email by April 29, 2020. Please send requests to Brynne Wrigley: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are not available after April 29.