Calling all cyclists! Enjoy the new venue and ride routes for this ninth annual edition of Tour de NAIOP
Registration is closed. In case you are wondering, Rain or Shine, Tour de NAIOP is a definite GO June 13th !
Join NAIOP Greater Toronto members and industry colleagues on Wednesday, June 13th to challenge the rural roads of North Halton, starting from the Mattamy National Cycling Centre in Milton. After the group ride, enjoy food and beverages and networking with CRE friends in the Atrium in the Mattamy Center.
Not a cyclist? You can still mingle with industry friends at the 4:00 pm après-ride social! See the reception-only fee options.
Need to rent a road bike? … arrange it online with Sweet Pete’s Bike Shop. Pick up is at 1204 Bloor St. West. The cost is $75 per day. Then if you decide to pick up the bike the day before Tour de NAIOP, let the store know in advance; there’s no extra charge if you mention the NAIOP ride.
FEES: Please click the tab above. Includes all of the following for riders:
- 50 Km route, or 80 Km route. When you arrive, you can choose which route length you want to ride.
- RIDE START LOCATION: Mattamy National Cycling Centre, 2015 Pan Am Boulevard, Milton. (Free parking. Locker room and shower facilities available in the Centre prior to the 4:00 après-ride reception).
- Meet at 12:00 pm in the parking lot at the Mattamy Centre. Food and water will be provided to help you have a great start on your ride!
- All riders depart promptly at 1:00 pm. Please be on time.
- Professional bike tuning available at the start location (arrive early!). Also, mechanical support will be available on-call during the ride. Provided by Derek MacNeil of Bike Right Canada.
- Giveaways for riders, plus draw prizes at the après-ride social.
- All riders will be asked to sign a Liability Waiver form.
- APRÈS-RIDE SOCIAL: 4:00 to 7:00 pm. The perfect finish to your fun day!
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY: Cancellations with a request for a refund must be in writing and received via email by June 6, 2018.
Please send requests to Brynne Wrigley: firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are not available after June 6th.