For all ages: NAIOP members and industry friends.
REGISTRATION CLOSED. No spots available – we cannot accept registrations at the venue. Thank you to all who signed up! See you there!
AGENDA JULY 18:
1:00 to 2:00 pm – Volleyball teams sign-in and refreshments
2:00 to 5:00 pm – Volleyball Tournament
5:00 to 8:00 pm – Poolside Networking Reception for all registrants. Enjoy the pool! Bring swimwear and beach towels. Lifeguards are on duty at all times.
Registration includes volleyball (if applicable) plus drinks and appetizers at the reception.
TOURNAMENT FORMAT & DETAILS:
- Elimination volleyball tournament. Rain or shine.
- Mixed teams of 8 players maximum, with no less than 2 female players, and no less than 1 female player on the playing court at any time.
- Individual sign-ups will be assigned to teams based on skill level.
- Please arrive by 1:00 pm, and in your playing clothes, to receive your court assignments and organize your team. Arrive on time and enjoy food and refreshments before you play. The tournament will start promptly at 2:00 pm.
- New This Year: on-site on the event date, each individual who purchased a team registration will be given eight (8) non-transferrable wrist bands to distribute among their players. Players' names are not needed in advance. Only players wearing authorized wrist bands will be allowed on the volleyball courts, monitored by tournament officials.
- Dress code: comfortable summer attire and athletic wear for volleyball (team jerseys are encouraged). Note that the pool is also open for use with lifeguards on premise.
- Many will use public transit, however, parking is available at 20 Polson Street (cost, $20)
Allied Properties REIT (2), Bentall Kennedy/Cushman & Wakefield, Brookfield Financial, Cameron Stephens Mortgage Capital, CBRE Limited (2), Colliers International, Crestpoint Real Estate Investments Ltd., Crown Realty Partners, Dream Unlimited, EllisDon, EPIC Investment Services, Fiera Properties Ltd., Gillam Group Inc., Graywood Developments, GWL Realty Advisors (2), Hullmark Asset Management, KingSett Capital, Manulife, Menkes Developments Ltd., Mform Construction Group, Multiplex Construction Canada Ltd., Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT, Oxford Properties Group (2), PIRET, QuadReal Property Group, Slate Asset Management, Subterra Renewables
Welcome registered attendees to networking fun at NAIOP Greater Toronto's second annual Beach Volleyball Tournament and Networking Social at Cabana Pool Bar. You'll enjoy connecting with industry professionals in a relaxed and cheerful environment, while enjoying refreshments, swimming, and some friendly volleyball competition. Volleyball players of all skill levels are participating.
THIS EVENT'S REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
Cancellations with a request for a refund must be in writing and received via email by Friday, July 12, 2019. Please send requests to Brynne Wrigley, firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are not available after July 12.